Accesso rapido:




Tourism in the district of Alessandria

A military stronghold

Founded in 1168 by Pope Alessandro III, from where the name of the town comes from, Alessandria expanded during medieval time as a municipality on its own first, and then under Visconti, Sforza and Spain until, in 1708, she was finally given to Duke Vittorio Amedeo II of the Savoy dinasty.
Well known as a military stronghold, thanks to the strategic position between Lombardy, Piedmont and Liguria.
3 nights/4 days HB in a 4 stars hotel from 370 euros!
 
Entrance to the Serravalle Golf Club in "Tenuta La Bollina", 18 holes between vineyards and woods.
Shopping Card with discounts for the outlet store of Serravalle.
...
Stay in a 4 stars Hotel, HB, wellness and SPA pool from 158 euros!
...
A week end in the evocative area of Langhe piemontesi: a trip to...
With the help of an expert and his dog, you'll become a real truffle...
Print this page (Tourism in the district of Alessandria) A new window will open. Ask for informations (Tourism in the district of Alessandria).

Share this page:

Search offers